|Axdroid Rocking Out!|
Changes since the last build:
- I rewrote my build scripts. Doesn't mean much to you as a user, although the initial hit on the startup time is much reduced now. Dalvik still has to do it's thing and compile everything the first time you boot, but there's no more copying files around.
- Minor changes/tweaks that might help speed things up a little.
- You should no longer need to enable mirror mode before booting :)
- In theory, the LCD should be detected and VGA or QVGA setup as appropriate. That means this build should work on any of X50/X50v/X51/X51v. Though bear in mind that I only own an X51v so that's all it's been tested on.
- Audio support! I finally figured out the audio setup, and it's quite happily playing me some Paramore :) Headphones do work with the kernel code, but I haven't written the jack detect code yet and I don't think Android provides any manual way to use headphones. So basically: speaker only for now.